This pattern will show you how to make a complete felt advent calendar that can be used for years and generations to come. It’s a thoughtful DIY keepsake project with full step by step visual instructions, printable pattern pieces and full material supply list.
PDF pattern only! This is not a finished item!The PDF pattern is perfect for cutting with scissors however an SVG cut file is also included.
The pattern includes the following designs:
• 30 unique no-sew felt miniature Christmas-themed ornament printable patterns (each ornament measures approx. 1.5″-1.75″ high)
• Tree, numbers and pocket printable patterns
• List of suggested felt colors to use
• List of other required materials to use (see below as well)
• Printing tips and cutting instructions
• Step by step photo tutorial for assembling the calendar and individual ornaments (video available soon)
This PDF contains easy step by step instructions with detailed images. The designs are to size, ready to be printed out and cut.
The finished advent calendar measures 20″ wide x 36″ high.
You will receive an immediate download link once payment has been confirmed.
– Felt sheets in assorted colors and sizes (to make our calendar we used wool-blend felt from Benzie Designs (https://tidd.ly/3dhT2Ci))
– Printer with 8.5×11 sized paper
– Paper Scissors
– Fabric Scissors
– Fabric Glue or Hot Glue Gun with clear glue sticks
– Ribbon or natural twine
– Wooden Dowel, 24″ long x 1/2″ thick
– 24 buttons
– Needle and thread
REFUND POLICIES: due to its digital nature, please note that there is no refund possible for any PDF pattern in our shop.
To sell physical products made with this pattern, a commercial license must be purchased.
Mass production, re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is strictly prohibited.
File types included are PDF and SVG and can be used with both Cricut and Silhouette machines.
Visit our FAQ’s page for additional information on how to use the pattern and sharing instructions.