We appreciate that our customers may be interested in using our patterns and designs to make products (either physical or digital) to sell. In order to do so, you must purchase a Single Commercial Use License for EACH design you plan to use:
- the license will apply for up to 1000 digital or physical end products for sale. Contact us for extended commercial license inquiries.
- one design may be used on multiple physical products (i.e. mug, t-shirt, tote bag, etc.)
- the licensed design can be used on one business social media account owned and managed by the licensee
- re-sale or sub-licensing of digital patterns and files in part or whole is not permitted anywhere in a way that is directly competitive with it
- the digital files may not be uploaded to social media (ie. Facebook), made public or shared with other users
- you can not use the exact designs on any print-on-demand websites
- may not falsely represent authorship and/or ownership of the licensed designs
How to Activate the Single Commercial Use License
- indicate for which product the license will apply in the order notes
- the license takes effect once payment is processed
- keep your receipt as proof of license purchase. The onus is on you to show proof that a license was purchased.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions and check our FAQs for additional details.